Last updated: July/2023
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us and automatically through operating our Services.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our Services to you and make them better, develop new services, and protect Media Print UAE and our users.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out in this policy and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
We work hard to protect your personal information. We employ a variety of technical and organizational measures designed to protect the integrity and security of your information.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data
- Request portability of your personal data
Media Print UAE reserves the right to change this policy at any time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the Services.